By using the tuggle.it web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Tuggle reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below could result in the termination of your Account. While Tuggle prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Tuggle cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must provide your legal full name, birthday, and a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its login credentials. Tuggle cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Account administrators must honor any requests by parents to delete their child's profile from Tuggle, if the child is less than 13 years of age.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are not permitted to block any ads on the site.
- You are solely responsible for properly deactivating your account. An email request to deactivate your account will not be honored. You can deactivate your account at any time.
- All members of the system will be unable to login after deactivation. Administrators will be able to login and use the system with minimum functionality.
- No account data or Content is deleted upon deactivation. To completely delete data associated with your Account, you must contact your Account administrator.
- Tuggle, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Tuggle service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to the Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Tuggle reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service
- Tuggle reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Tuggle shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Tuggle does not pre-screen Content, but Tuggle and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided only via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Tuggle, or any other Tuggle service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Tuggle.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any partyï¿½s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Tuggle customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software used to provide the Tuggle site.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Tuggle does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Tuggle shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Tuggle has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Tuggle to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tuggle and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Tuggle (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
All questions regarding our Terms of Service can be directed to: email@example.com